PRP AND STEM CELL TREATMENTS FOR SHOULDER PAIN
DO YOU SUFFER THE PAIN OF SHOULDER ARTHRITIS, ROTATOR CUFF PROBLEMS OR INJURY ?
WE CAN HELP
AVOID THE RISKS AND COMPLICATIONS OF STEROIDS AND SURGERY
WE OFFER NATURAL “REGENERATIVE MEDICINE” TREATMENTS THAT HELP YOU RETURN TO YOUR DESIRED ACTIVITIES WITH MINIMAL DISCOMFORT OR DOWN TIME.
NEW! Add Peptides For Even Greater Success!
Learn how the following Peptides are alternatives to helping you lose weight.
PRP AND STEM CELL TREATMENTS
What is causing your shoulder pain?
The most common type of arthritis is osteoarthritis, often referred to as a “wear and tear” arthritis . The main risk factor is simply age, and almost everyone will eventually develop some degree of osteoarthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis, an immune based disorder can also cause shoulder and other joint pain.Other factors increase the risk of developing significant arthritis.
- Heredity. Genetics might make a person more likely to develop arthritis.
- Athletics. Athletes who regularly use repetitive arm motions, such as baseball pitchers and tennis players, have a greater risk of having a rotator cuff injury.
- Occupations such as carpentry or house painting require repetitive arm motions, often overhead, that can damage the rotator cuff over time.
Osteoarthritis of the shoulder is diagnosed by X-rays, which can show bone and cartilage damage as well as the presence of bone spurs. (MRI) scans show more detail, including tendons and ligaments. Doctors may use blood tests to rule out other conditions that could be causing the pain, such as rheumatoid arthritis.
Rotator Cuff Problems
The rotator cuff is a group of muscles and tendons that surround the shoulder joint, keeping the head of your upper arm bone firmly within the shallow socket of the shoulder.
The pain associated with a rotator cuff problem:
A rotator cuff injury can cause a dull ache in the shoulder, which often worsens when you try to sleep on the involved side. It may be difficult to comb your hair or reach behind your back. Arm weakness may also be reported.
Risk factors for having a rotator cuff problem:
- Age. As you get older, your risk of a rotator cuff injury increases. They are most common in people older than 40.
- Certain sports and occupations Athletes who regularly use repetitive arm motions, such as baseball pitchers, and tennis players, have a greater risk of having a rotator cuff injury. And occupations such as carpentry or house painting require repetitive arm motions, that can damage the rotator cuff over time.
- Family history. There may be a genetic component involved with rotator cuff injuries.
OTHER CAUSES OF SHOULDER PAIN THAT CAN BE HELPED BY REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Ligament and Tendon tears
Various forms of arthritis