PRP AND STEM CELL TREATMENTS FOR FOOT AND ANKLE PAIN
DO YOU SUFFER FROM FOOT OR ANKLE PAIN ?
WE CAN HELP
AVOID THE RISKS AND COMPLICATIONS OF STEROIDS AND SURGERY
WE OFFER NATURAL “REGENERATIVE MEDICINE” TREATMENTS THAT HELP YOU RETURN TO YOUR DESIRED ACTIVITIES WITH MINIMAL DISCOMFORT OR DOWN TIME.
What is causing your foot or ankle pain?
Achilles or Ankle ligament inflammation or tears?
Plantar fasciitis ?
Morton’s Neuroma ?
NEW! Add Peptides For Even Greater Success!
Learn how the following Peptides are alternatives to helping you lose weight.
What Is Arthritis?
The word arthritis means “joint inflammation” Arthritis involves inflammation and swelling in and around the body’s joints and surrounding soft tissue.
Arthritis can be painful and eventually result in limited motion, loss of joint function, and deformities in the joints affected.
Osteoarthritis or “wear-and-tear” arthritis, is the most common type of arthritis. It is a degenerative joint disease most likely to develop as people age. Osteoarthritis usually progresses occur slowly over many years, and the accompanying pain similarly becomes more of a problem over time. Other less common forms of arthritis like Rheumatoid arthritis will also affect the foot and ankle.
Symptoms of foot and ankle osteoarthritis include:
Tenderness or pain
- Reduced ability to move, walk, or bear weight
- Stiffness in the joint
- Swelling in the joint
Ankle sprains are common injuries that occur among people of all ages.
An ankle sprain occurs when the strong ligaments that support the ankle stretch beyond their limits and tear. bones.
An ankle sprain is usually that of an inward type twist of the foot resulting in injury to lateral ankle complex, which is composed of the anterior talofibular, calcaneofibular, and posterior talofibular ligaments.
Most sprains are minor injuries that heal with home treatments like rest and applying ice. Without proper treatment and rehabilitation, a more severe sprain can weaken your ankle—making it more likely that you will injure it again. Repeated ankle sprains can lead to long-term problems, including chronic ankle pain, arthritis, and ongoing instability.
Achilles tendinitis is an overuse injury of the Achilles tendon which connects calf muscles at the back of the lower leg to your heel bone.
Achilles tendinitis most commonly occurs in runners. It is also common in middle-aged people who are “weekend warriors” playing sports on weekends.
More-serious cases of Achilles tendonitis can lead to tendon tears (ruptures) that may require surgical repair. If surgery is required, Regenerative Medicine treatments can enhance the recovery and optimize the healing and final result of the intervention.
- Plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is inflammation of a thick ligament called the plantar fascia, which runs along the sole of the foot, from the bottom of the heel bone to the toes. It can feel like the arch of the foot is tearing. People with inflammatory forms of arthritis, such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis or reactive arthritis, as well as those with fibromyalgia, are more likely to develop plantar fasciitis. Other Causes include being overweight, standing too long, and other conditions such as fibromyalgia or Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Heel spurs. When plantar fasciitis continues for a long time, a calcium deposit called a heel spur may form where the fascia tissue band connects to the heel bone. heel spurs can cause pain when walking. Although they cannot be “cure” with Regenerative Medicine the associated discomfort may be successfully.
- Morton’s neuroma. A thickening of the tissue that surrounds the nerve that leads to the toes, Morton’s neuroma often causes pain on the ball of the foot. In can occur in response to irritation, trauma or excessive pressure. High-heeled or tight, narrow shoes can make the condition worse. This is another condition that cannot be entirely “cured” but the discomfort may be successfully managed.
- Bunions. A bunion is a common deformity in which the base of the big toe is enlarged. the bunion gets larger, you may find it difficult to find comfortable shoes. Bunions can only be removed and definitively treated surgically, however a simple PRP treatment may help the pain and relive your suffering if you are attempting to manage the problem without surgery.
EVEN WHEN FOOT OR ANKLE SURGERY IS MAY BE NECESSARY REGENERATIVE MEDICINE PROCEDURES HELP BY HASTENING RECOVERY FROM SURGERY AND CREATING A BETTER FINAL RESULT.