PRP AND STEM CELL TREATMENTS FOR KNEE PAIN
DO YOU SUFFER FROM THE PAIN OF KNEE ARTHRITIS OR INJURY?
WE CAN HELP
AVOID THE RISKS AND COMPLICATIONS OF STEROIDS AND SURGERY
WE OFFER NATURAL “REGENERATIVE MEDICINE” TREATMENTS THAT HELP YOU RETURN TO YOUR DESIRED ACTIVITIES WITH MINIMAL DISCOMFORT OR DOWN TIME.
NEW! Add Peptides For Even Greater Success!
Learn how the following Peptides are alternatives to helping you lose weight.
What is causing your knee pain?
The most common type of arthritis of the knee is osteoarthritis, often referred to as a “wear and tear” arthritis . The main risk factor is simply age, and almost everyone will eventually develop some degree of osteoarthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis, an immune based disorder can also cause knee and other joint pain.
Other factors increase the risk of developing significant arthritis.
- Weight. Weight increases pressure on the knees. Every pound of weight you gain adds 3 to 4 pounds of extra weight on your knees.
- Heredity. Genetics might make a person more likely to develop arthritis of the knee.
- Gender. Women over ages 55 are more likely than men to develop arthritis of the knee.
- Occupational or other Repetitive stress injuries. Activity that stresses the joint, such as kneeling, squatting, or lifting heavy weights (55 pounds or more), increase the risk of developing osteoarthritis of the knee because of the constant pressure on the joint.
- Athletics. Athletics which stresses the knee places athletes at higher risk for developing osteoarthritis of the knee.
Osteoarthritis of the knee is diagnosed by X-rays, which can show bone and cartilage damage as well as the presence of bone spurs. (MRI) scans show more detail, including meniscal injuries, tendons and ligaments. Doctors may use blood tests to rule out other conditions that could be causing the pain, such as rheumatoid arthritis.
If you have meniscus tears, ligament, tendon, cartilage damage or other trauma related to the knee, Regenerative Medicine treatments may help.
“I’m happy to say that after only one PRP treatment I have not yet had ANY buckling of my knee a whole year later. I run, I walk and I do everything I used to do prior to my accident. It is amazing that I even sometimes forget that I am missing three knee ligaments! ” Elika Golara DMD.
Regenerative Treatments for Knee Pain
PRP FOR THE KNEE
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a nonsurgical Regenerative Orthopedic Medicine treatment that helps to speed the repair of injuries to damaged or degenerated tissues. such as tendons ligaments and cartilage. It also helps to relieve the pain of osteoarthritis or other types of arthritis of the knee. Learn more here.
STEM CELLS FOR THE KNEE
Stem cell treatment is the cutting edge Regenerative Medicine treatment of the future that is here today ! This involves isolating stem cells and their growth factors and reintroducing them into the body where they rejuvenate aged or damaged areas of your body. Localized treatments can help with your knee, other joint pain. Learn more here.
REGENERATIVE Medicine treatments are minimally invasive compared to surgery or the use of medications such as steroids which can cause complications
If you would like to explore this safer option, take advantage of our free consultation to decide if this treatment is right for you.