DO YOU SUFFER THE PAIN OF HIP ARTHRITIS OR INJURY?
WE CAN HELP
AVOID THE RISKS AND COMPLICATIONS OF STEROIDS AND SURGERY
WE OFFER NATURAL “REGENERATIVE MEDICINE” TREATMENTS THAT HELP YOU RETURN TO YOUR DESIRED ACTIVITIES WITH MINIMAL DISCOMFORT OR DOWN TIME
NEW! Add Peptides For Even Greater Success!
Learn how the following Peptides are alternatives to helping you lose weight.
What is causing your Hip pain?
OSTEOARTHRITIS OF THE HIP
The most common type of arthritis is osteoarthritis, often referred to as a “wear and tear” arthritis. The main risk factor is simply age, and almost everyone will eventually develop some degree of this degenerative osteoarthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis, an immune based disorder can also cause hip and other joint pain.
Other factors increase the risk of developing significant arthritis.
- Weight. Weight increases pressure on the hips, promoting degenerative arthritis.
- Heredity. Genetics might make a person more likely to develop arthritis of the hip.
- Occupational or other Repetitive stress injuries. Athletics.
Osteoarthritis of the hip is diagnosed by X-rays, which can show bone and cartilage damage as well as the presence of bone spurs. (MRI) scans show more detail, including labral tears, and injuries, tendons and ligaments. Doctors may use blood tests to rule out other conditions that could be causing the pain, such as rheumatoid arthritis.
The two most common forms of hip bursitis are
Trochanteric Bursitis and Iliopsoas Bursitis.
Causes of Hip Bursitis include
- Running or sports which require jumping or squatting
- An injury or blow to the hip
- Uneven leg length that causes excess pressure on the bursa
- Iliotibial band syndrome (ITB)
- Following surgery in the hip in which the bursa may have been irritated
CHRONIC STEROID USE as prescribed for a variety of medical conditions.
HIP INJURIES . Fractures or other injuries which disrupt blood flow to the hip.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS- Diabetes, Lupus and other conditions predispose a person to getting avascular necrosis of the hip
MEDICATIONS- Bisphosphonates used for osteopenia and osteoporosis
LABRUM TEARS OF THE HIP
Associate with sports injuries and any other trauma
TENDON AND LIGAMENT PROBLEMS
These are associate with many of the other causes of hip pain above.