If you have any degree of ED (Erectile Dysfunction) you are not alone!
Dr. Sobo can help you by giving you the P-Shot!
NEW! Add Peptides For Even Greater Success!
Learn how the following Peptides are alternatives to helping you lose weight.
What is the Priapus Shot (P-Shot)?
It’s a non-surgical, safe and simple procedure that uses the growth factors that we all have naturally in our own bodies, to stimulate increased blood flow (increase ability to achieve and maintain erection) to the penis.
What can The Priapus Shot (P-Shot) do for you?
Although each man’s experience may differ, most men report:
FAQs on the P-Shot
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
- The blood is put in a centrifuge to separate blood components, and centrifuged again to produce concentrated platelet rich plasma (PRP).
- The PRP (platelet rich plasma) is transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium gluconate solution are added to trick the platelets into thinking that they are in an injured are of the body. The platelets will then release their growth factors into the area being treated.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle. Don’t worry, it really doesn’t hurt as the areas injected are numbed with the help of a local anesthetic and a numbing cream prior to injection.
- You can immediately resume normal physical exercise and sexual activity.
Results are not instantaneous. It takes several weeks to achieve the full effects and you can do more for yourself on a daily basis to increase the degree of success. This will be discussed during your private consultation. Results typically last an average of 1-3 years with one treatment. Occasionally patients may need a second “touch up” treatment within 6 to 12 months of initial treatment.
YES! The P-Shot is Absolutely Safe. Here’s why…
Since we are using your own naturally occurring growth factors to rejuvenate tissue and blood vessels, there is no real risk of side effects or complications.
Further — there has never been a documented complication of this procedure in any medical literature.
Start by calling our office at (203) 348-8805 to book your pre-procedure consultation.
Dr. Sobo will discuss your medical history during the consult.
Erectile dysfunction may be the first warning sign of blood flow problems which can be associated with vascular disease, heart disease, diabetes and stroke. You may need further medical evaluation where Dr. Sobo will determine the need to rule out other causes of your Erectile Dysfunction. If necessary, he will first recommend that you obtain a full medical examination by your primary care physician and/or urologist.
No. Since this is a cutting edge application of PRP Therapy, it is not yet covered by insurance.
PRP for Heel Pain
I suffered from heel pain for several months. My prior doctor had given me a couple of cortisone injections which did not give me relief . After a PRP treatment my pain started improving in less than 2 weeks. Doctor Sobo gave me a second PRP treatment 4 weeks later and within 2 months from the start my pain was gone. I can now walk as much as I like and I have not had any more problems with my foot.
– Olena, CT