- All health and health-related information contained within Optimal Health Medical, LLC’s Web site is intended to be general in nature and should not be used as a substitute for a visit with a health care professional.
- The advice is intended to offer only a general basis for individuals to discuss their medical condition with their health care provider. Consult your health care provider regarding matters concerning any and all medical conditions, treatments, and needs of you and your family.
- Although every effort is made to ensure that the material within this Optimal Health Medical, LLC Web site is accurate and timely, it is provided for the convenience of the Web site user and should not be considered official.
Hyperlinks to Other Web Sites
- Please note that some pages within this Web site contain hyperlinks to other companies’ Web sites that provide health information but are not managed by Optimal Health Medical, LLC.
- Optimal Health Medical, LLC takes takes no responsibility for the content of these referenced Web sites. The presence of any and all such hyperlinks from this Web site to other Web sites does not imply endorsement or credibility of the service, information, or product(s) offered through those sites.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information by sending an email, or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it through our Web site, Optimal Health Medical, LLC uses that information to respond to your message and to help provide you with information or material that you request.
- Unless required by law, Optimal Health Medical, LLC does not give, share, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party.